My Other Tattoos
Just to keep this blog up to date, I’m posting pictures (Albeit old! I don’t have blue hair or candy bracelets any more!) of my other tattoos. Not the piercings, though. They’re less interesting and we’d be here all day.
- Tattoos: 4. (Upper right arm, Chest, Back of neck, Lower left arm);
- Piercings: 13 (2x 5mm (4g), lobes on both sides; 2x left lobe, 1x left tragus, 1x left cartilidge, right cartilidge, right lobe, left eyebrow, nose (right side), tongue, 2x lip (middle, right side
- Picture One: Lighting Bolt Tattoo - 17th September 2010. For my affinity for all things electrical. From thunderstorms, technology, and my favourite Pokémon type.
- Picture Two: Date of Birth Tattoo - “Showa rokuju nen shigatsu tsuitachi” (1st April, 1985) …My date of birth. — Upper right arm. My date of birth is subject to jokes (and the same old series of stupid questions), however in Japan, that same day is a day of good fortune. I thought it would be ironic to mix the two.
- Picture Three: Chest Tattoo - “Timendi causa est Nescire” - Ignorance is the cause of Fear. September 28th, 2011. Why? Because after all the abuse I get subject to on a daily basis simply because I do not fit into the default template of a black person, I felt it was rather apt. So it’s on my chest to remind those who ask, as well as to remind myself when I look in the mirror every morning.
I’m always wanting to get things that mean something to me, or tell stories about my life, somehow. Hoping to have some more interesting ones real soon. ^_^
Messing around whilst packing last night. >_<;
Some pictures for the self-esteem shoot I’m supposed to be a doing on a much more regular basis than what is currently happening.
(Because blinding people is bad.) I did like this set, though.
My Today Face.
Taking these every so often to try and remain positive about my image.
So far, it isn’t working. :D